15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt. GHAZIABAD (U.P), PIN-201012
1st February 2012
The Comptroller & Auditor General of India,
9, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg,
New Delhi – 110124
The Central Trade Unions have given a call for one day strike on 28th February 2012. Confederation of Central Govt Employees and Workers, of which this Federation is an affiliate, has ratified the above strike call.
The National Executive Committee of the All India Audit & Accounts Association that met at New Delhi 25-26 at New Delhi endorsed the call for one day strike on 28th February 2012.
I am, therefore, to give notice that the employees who are members of the affiliates of the All India Audit & Accounts Association will go on one day's strike on 28th February, 2012. The charter of demands in pursuance of which the employees will embark upon the one day strike action is enclosed.
Thanking you in anticipation,
(M. S. Raja)
Charter of demands.
1) Concrete measures to contain price rise
2) Concrete measures for linkage of employment protection with the concession/incentive package offered to the entrepreneurs,
3) Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measures for violation of labour laws.
4) Universal social security cover for the unorganized sector workers without any restriction
5) Creation of a National Social Security Fund with adequate resources in line with the recommendation, of NCEUS and Parliamentary Standing Committees on Labour, Stoppage of disinvestment in Central and State PSUs, the Central Trade Unions also demand immediate action by the Govt. of India to en sure:-
6) No Contractorisation of work of permanent/perennial nature and payment of wages and benefits to the contract workers at the same rate as available to the regular workers of the Industry/establishment
7) Amendment of Minimum Wages Act to ensure universal coverage irrespective of the schedules and fixation of statutory minimum wage at not less than Rs 10,000/-,
8) Remove the ceilings on payment and eligibility of Bonus, Provident Fund; Increase the quantum of gratuity.
9) Scrap PFRDA Bill/New Pension Scheme; Ensure pension for all.
10) Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days and immediate ratification of ILO conventions 87 & 98
1. Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation, corporatorisation and privatization of Governmental functions
2. Fill up all vacant posts and create posts on functional requirements
3. Revise wages of CGEs with effect from 1.1.2011 and every five years thereafter.
4. Regularize the GDS, daily rated workers, contingent and casual workers by bringing about a definite scheme of regularization.
5. Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointment (end the discrimination on compassionate appointment between the Railway workers and other CGEs)
6. Stop the move to introduce the productivity linked wage system; Performance related pay; introduce PLB to in all Departments; remove the ceiling of emoluments for bonus computation.
7. Settle all items of anomalies (including the MACP related anomalies) raised in the National and Departmental Anomaly committees within a fixed time frame of two months; set up the anomaly committees in those Departments where it has not been set up till date with the Standing Committee members of the National Council; convene the meeting of the Departmental Council in all Ministries/Department once in three month as envisaged in the JCM Scheme
8. Make the right to strike a legal right and stop curtailment of T.U. rights
9. Implement all arbitration awards
10. Raise the interest rate for GPF. Revise the OTA and Night duty allowance and stitching and clothing rates of uniforms
11. Merge DA with Pay for all purposes including pension as and when the DA rates crores the 50% mark.
12. Vacate all Trade Union victimizations.