15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt. GHAZIABAD (U.P), PIN-201012
Reference: AIA/Circular-05/2012 Dated: 2nd February 2012
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women's Committee
STRIKE NOTICE SERVED
As directed by Confederation of Central Govt Employees & Workers and endorsed by the National Executive Committee of the Association, we served the strike notice (dated 1st Feb 2012) today. Copy of the Strike notice is attached.
What is to be done
- Start educating the membership immediately
- Widely circulate the charter of demands
- Hold activists meeting
- Follow it up with group/ section-wise meetings
- Confederation as well as CHQ leaders of our Association would be visiting each station. Attend the Confederation meetings. Ensure the meeting is attended by the entire Executive Committee and activists.
- Focus on demands should not be lost – neo-liberal economic policies leads to price rise, which in turn take away the hike in pay on account of 6 CPC; the neo-liberal economic policies breeds contempt for people's movement and democracy causing the arrogance and self-centredness amongst the bureaucracy; the strategic plan for 2020 finalised by the administration of CAG is nothing but the extension of the neo-liberal economic policies ignoring the nation's requirements.
Let us not forget that we have a ruling class and bureaucracy – who are the beneficiaries under the policies at the cost of the 100 crore people – will not budge an inch unless forced by a popular uprising against these policies.
Let us consciously, proudly be a part of this movement to cause changes in the economic policies.
Two decades later on initiation of this economic policy the whole of working class irrespective of Trade Union affiliation would be on strike on this 28th February 2012.
We cannot remain as silent spectators – we should not and we would not.
Ensure total strike on 28th February 2012.