Saturday, November 12, 2016
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt. GHAZIABAD (U.P), PIN-201012
Reference: AIA/Circular-29/2016 Dated: 10th November 2016
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women’s Committee
ON 15TH NOVEMBER 2016
The National Executive Committee held at New Delhi on 1st October 2016 decided to observe 15th November 2016 as Demands Day in pursuance of the Charter of Demands adopted by the 47th Conference held at Nagpur from 8th August to 11th August 2016.
All the Units are requested to hold lunch hour meetings, adopt the resolution (given along with Circular) and submit it to the Head of Department by the Executive Committee in a deputation, with a covering letter requesting for onward transmission to CAG.
As per the decision of the National Executive Committee, the 2nd phase of agitation would be one day Dharna by the Executive Committee members on 7th December 2016. The members may be kept informed of the decisions taken by the 47th Conference and the National Executive committee meeting on 1st October 2016.
The recent decision of the CAG office to restructure the audit offices, reducing the staff strength at base level (i.e. at Auditor/SA level) without consulting the staff side is just an inkling of what is in store for us in future. We could see the drastic reduction In all the branches of audit. They are also working out the staff strength requirement in A&E wing also.
The members have to be made well aware of the developments and the dangers.
Simultaneously, the members be mobilized for the future struggles on the issues related to 7th CPC including the March to Parliament on 15th December 2016.
All the Units are requested to send a detailed report on the programme through post/email.
With warm greetings,
(M. S. Raja)
This meeting of the members of ………………………Association, O/o ….. held today on 15th November 2016 hereby endorses the Charter of Demands adopted by the 47th Conference of the All India Audit & Accounts Association held at Nagpur from 8th August to 11th August 2016.
1. Strengthen Audit & Accounts to Safeguard People’s Rights
Stop down-sizing; Stop outsourcing & privatisation of Audit & Accounts; Scrap Curtailment/shedding of Audit functions in the name of Audit Plan; ensure continuance of the existing Accounting and Auditing methodologies and appropriate party days with scientific work norms; Strengthen compliance audit; ensure effective Panchayati Raj Audit & Accounts by sanctioning adequate posts; revisit restructuring of Audit effected from 1..4. 2012.
2. a) Amend Company Law and DPC Act for Audit of Public Sector Undertakings & Corporations even after reduction of Government share to below 50%.
b) Amend Company Law to ensure the Audit by IA&AD of all Public Limited Companies listed with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
c) Enact necessary law to bring audit of all public Financial Institutions by IA&AD.
3. Restructure the audit/accounts cadres as per submitted by this Association &
Grant the following Pay to other cadres
Auditor/Accountant – 35400
SA – 44900
AAO – 47600 & 53100 on completion of 4 years
SAO - 78800
4. a) Vacate victimisation of Association activists.
b) Allow democratic functioning of Association without interference from administration
5. i) Fill up all vacant posts through local recruitment, coming out of SSC if required;
ii) Reserve 80% posts for those from the respective territory.
6. i) Withdraw Rationalisation of Staff Strength in Audit Offices until consensus is evolved
ii) Withdraw annual audit criteria introduced vide letter dt 27 January 2011
7. Implement Arbitration Award on SA pay Scale
8. i) Permit all Employees in the GP of 1800 to appear for all Departmental Exams including SOGE.
ii) Amend the Recruitment Rule for Clerks to enable promotion of matriculate MTS
iii) Expedite amendment to Recruitment Rules for Auditor/Accountant to enable promotion of DEOs as Ar/Acctt.
10. Designate Supervisor as AAO & Earmark 20% of AAO post for seniority cum fitness promotion in all wings
11. Stop downsizing of P&T Audit Offices; conduct audit of private service providers as per TRAI regulations, widen scope of audit.
12. Re-imburse hotel charges to Railway Audit personnel wherever Railway accommodation is not allotted while on tour.
13. Restore unilateral transfer policy.
14. Restore metal Pass facility to AAOs in Railway Audit
15. i) Restore/Extend JCM facility to AAOs (who were part of the scheme uptil 1984)
ii) Ensure JCM functioning as per Scheme and Constitution
This meeting resolves to submit this Charter of Demands to the Comptroller & Auditor General of India through proper channel.
This meeting urges upon the Comptroller & Auditor General of India to initiate meaningful dialogue on all the issues raised there-in with leadership of All India Audit & Accounts Association so as to find resolution to the demands raised.