Monday, October 3, 2016
CIRCULAR - 25/2016
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt. GHAZIABAD (U.P), PIN-201012
Reference: AIA/Circular-25/2016 Dated: 3rd October 2016
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women’s Committee
The first meeting of the National Executive Committee of All India Audit & Accounts Association was held at New Delhi (AGCR Bldg) on 1st October 2016. Com. Tapas Bose, President presided.
The following were present.
1. Com. Tapas Bose - President
2. Com. K.C.Mathai - Vice President
3. Com. Hemant Pant -Vice President
4. Com. M.S.Raja -Secretary General
5. Com. V.Sreekumar -Additional Secretary General
6. Com. Anil Kumar -Additional Secretary General
7. Com. Amitava Chatterjee -Additional Secretary General
8. Com. K. Ramesh -Finance Secretary
9. Com. T. Anandakumar -Assistant Secretary General
10. Com. Anindya Mitra -Assistant Secretary General
11. Com. Rupak Mukhopadhyay -Assistant Secretary General
12. Com. Pramod Kumar Mishra -Assistant Secretary General
13. Com. K. N. Jayashree Raj - Convener, Women’s Committee
14. Com. S.C.Pandey - Special Invitee
15. Com. K.L.Gautam - ”
16. Com. Balbir Suri - ”
17. Com. Amit Roy - ”
18. Com. JK Prajapati - ”
19. Com. Roshan Lal - ”
Comrades G Rajagopal, JR Iyer, Subrata Saha and Mahesh Verma intimated about their inability to attend the meeting and requested for leave of absence.
The meeting discussed the following agenda and took decisions there-on – as given below.
1. Review of:
1. 47th Conference (including Women’s Convention) and
2. One day strike on 2nd September 2016
1. The meeting recorded its satisfaction over the arrangements and hospitality. It was noted that by and large the time schedule could be adhered to. It also noted that due to last minute arrangement on the women’s convention, the schedule for the last day had to be rushed through. This should be avoided in future, it was decided.
It was decided that steps should be initiated so as to ensure improvement in the quality of discussion.
2. As regards participation in the one day strike on 2nd September 2016, it was concluded after a detailed discussion that much needs to be done to improve the position, starting with the members of National Executive Committee and their Units. It was decided that all NE members and their units have to participate in the strike or any other action which has been decided by All India Audit & Accounts Association and/ or Confederation of Central Government Employees lest their continuance in the NE become untenable.
2. To discuss and decide follow up actions based on the decisions taken by the 47th Conference on:
1. Organisational build up
The NE meeting held a detailed discussion on the organisational situation, in the light of poor participation in the successive strikes and quality of discussion in the Conference.
It is decided that each Secretariat member shall be placed in charge of certain stations aided by other NE members.
The charge allocation is as under:
1. West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Sikkim – Com. Tapas Bose with Coms Anindya Mitra, Rupak Mukhopadhyay, Amit Roy (only WB) and Shankar Sahoo
2. Assam, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh – Coms. Amitava Chatterjee with Com Amit Roy
3. Lucknow, Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh & J&K – Coms. KL Gautam, Subhash Pandey & Anil Kumar with Pramod Mishra, Bahadur Singh, Balbir Suri, Roshan Lal
4. Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal & Gwalior), Chhatisgarh (Raipur & Bilaspur) – Coms. Subhash Pandey & Hemant Pant with Pramod Mishra, JR Iyer and JK Prajapati
5. Maharashtra (Mumbai & Nagpur), Gujarat (Ahmedabad & Rajkot), Goa & Rajasthan – Coms. Anilkumar, KC Mathai & Hemant Pant with JR Iyer & G Rajagopal
6. AP &TS, Karnataka (Bengaluru & Hubli), Tamil Nadu & Kerala – V. Sreekumar with T Anandakumar, K Ramesh with G Rajagopal and KN Jayashree Raj
These comrades shall visit those stations very frequently; interact with leaders, activists and members. (Secretary General shall not be attached to any specific station). The NE members shall collectively help the Units in the station to overcome the deficiencies. The NE shall meet as frequently as possible to review the position and decide future course of actions.
It was further decided to organise a TU Class for NE members and leaders of select units in the 2nd half of January 2017. Kerala has taken the responsibility to host it.
The situation was reviewed. The meeting requests all the units to seriously act upon by remitting Rs 500/ per member from the 7 CPC arrears immediately.
Shimla Units (Category III) have made part payment towards the special collection.
Finance Secretary shall pursue the remittances with units on a monthly basis.
3. Pursuance of charter of demands and agitational programmes in support of it
It was decided to embark upon agitational programmes on the charter of demands in a phased manner. Three phases of programmes are
1. Lunch hour demonstration, submission of charter of demands to CAG through proper channel – 15th November 2016
2. Dharna by Executive Committee members – 7th December 2016
3. 24 hour fast by Unit leadership – date shall be decided later.
3. Reporting of Conference of Confederation
Secretary General made a brief report on the Conference of Confederation and reported that All India Audit & Accounts Association has the posts of Working President (MS Raja), Vice-Chairman (Nageswara Rao), Assistant Secretary (Subhash Chandra Pandey) and Organising Secretary (Tapas Bose). Com KN Jayashree Raj has been chosen as Vice Chairperson of Women’s committee.
Reporting on the decisions of the Confederation Secretariat
Confederation of CG Employees have decided to organise the employees in pursuance of the charter of demands and the following programmes have been decided.
1. Demonstration in all offices on 20th October 2016
2. Dharna on 7th November 2016 and
3. Parliament March on 15th December 2016.
The Ne meeting endorsed the decisions of the confederation and called upon the units to involve themselves in the mobilisation of membership for the success of the above programmes.