- All Unit Secretaries/members of Audit and Accounts Pensioners Association.
- Unit Secretaries of All India Audit& Accounts Association & NE members
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
CIRCULAR - 24/2016
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt. GHAZIABAD (U.P), PIN-201012
Reference: AIA/Circular-24/2016 Dated: 15th September 2016
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women’s Committee
As stated in the Circular 22, the 47th Conference adopted the “Policy & Programme Resolution” based on which the Association shall function in the coming three years, till next Conference. The same is placed in our blog.
The 47th Conference has taken conscious decisions to:
1. Mobilise the membership and organise struggles so as to achieve the charter of demands finalised by the 47th Conference;
2. Do everything possible to strengthen by widening the reach of All India Audit & Accounts Association;
3. Address the weakness of the organisation and prepare it to face future challenges;
4. Strengthen the organisation organisationally and financially;
5. Take leading role in mobilising the central government employees across the country in pursuance of the charter of demands finalised by Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers, ensuring total participation in all future struggles;
6. be in the forefront in moblising the members in the fight against the retrograde anti worker, anti people policies pursued by successive governments;
7. Be a part & parcel of the working class movement of the country
The National Executive Committee will have its first meeting on 1st October 2016 at New Delhi to consider the above tasks and finalise a road map for implementing the above decisions of the Conference.
The 47th Conference had a detailed discussion on the subject and have decided the following:
1. All the Units shall collect Rs 500/- per member from the 7 CPC arrears and remit it to HQr before 31st December 2016;
2. All the units shall revise the rate of monthly subscription to atleast Rs 30/- from 1st April 2017 and
3. The HQr quota shall be Rs 12/- per member per month from 1st April 2017.
The Conference further called upon the Units to collect and remit to HQr Rs 1000/- from each of those AAOs who is benefitted by the decision to treat AAOs as direct recruits for the purpose of MACPS.
All the Units are requested to initiate the drive for fund collection and also for revising rate of subscription.
The Conference adopted resolutions on the following issues.
1. Filling up of vacancies through local recruitment
2. UN Audit exam
3. Bench Mark for MACP
4. Raising of Income Tax Exemption Limit to Rs 10 lakhs
5. Restructuring of cadres in IA&AD
6. Court cases
7. Grant of GP 5400 to AAOs on completion of 4 years
8. 7 CPC recommendations
9. Grant of Higher Pay Scales to Junior & Senior Hindi Translators
10. Treating of Exam Quota promoted LDCs and Auditor/Acctt as Direct Recruits for the purpose of MACPS
11. Number of Chances for SAS exam
12. Negative Marks for Departmental exam
13. Harassment of Association Office-bearers by the administration of PDCA/MAB-1, Mumbai
14. Revision of Honorarium rates from Rs. 2500 to Rs. 25000 per year
15. Price Rise
16. Scrapping of NPS
17. Right to Strike
18. Downsizing, outsourcing and contractorisation
19. Solidarity with workers of West Bengal
20. Introduction of PLB and removal of ceiling on Bonus
21. Functioning of JCM, Implementation of Arbitration Awards
22. Flood situation in Assam
23. Strike on 2nd September 2016
24. Denial of promotion to MTS as Clerks/Accountant
25. Grant of GP 4200 to erstwhile SG Record Keeper under MACPS
26. Sports Quota Recruitment
27. Compassionate Appointment
Formation of All India Audit & Accounts Pensioners’ Association
On the eve of 47th Conference a meeting of former leaders of the movement was held as preparatory to form an All India organisation of pensioners of IA&AD – All India Audit & Accounts Pensioners Association.
The meeting was attended by Com KKN Kutty, Secretary General, National Co-ordination Committee of Pensioners’ Associations (NCCPA).
The meeting formed an adhoc Committee with Com RK Shrivastava as President and Com GK Gohain as Convener. The other members of the Committee are: Coms - 1. T. Narayanan, 2. S. Radhakrishna, 3. T. Radhamony 4. Jagmohan Thakur 5. KC Mitra 6. Harishankar Tiwari 7. AS Rawat 8. K. Kamalasanan & 9. G. Kaliamoorthy. Circular issued by Com GK Gohain is attached.
All Our Units are requested to organise the pensioners of their station and extend whole hearted help – financial and physical – so that State Committee of All India Audit & Accounts Pensioners Association is formed is formed throughout the country within six months. The financial help may continue till the Association is capable of raising its own funds.
POLICY & PROGRAMME RESOLUTION
Adopted by the 47th Conference of at Nagpur on 8th to 11th August 2016
The 47th Conference of All India Audit & Accounts Association held at Nagpur, Maharashtra from 8th to 11th August 2016 after having deliberated on developments since the 46th Conference of 2013 at Guwahati in various fronts came to the conclusion that the attack on the livelihood of the common man is on the rise. Misery upon misery is heaped on the common man through different policy initiatives and legislations at the behest of crony capitalist forces. The promised “achhe din”, the thrust of the 2014 electioneering by the present day ruling dispensation, has just remained as slogan, as the common man is subjected to every kind of misery, be it because of rising prices of essential commodities or rising tensions on trivial issues.
The decisions to allow unbridled entry of FDI in every sector including Railways, Defence and retail has thrown big question mark on the future of the nation and its economic independence. The fast moves to open up the Indian labour markets to the mercy of corporate world are something that should alarm each one of us. The hard earned rights that the worker earned through sacrifices of many are being upturned. The proposed changes to the labour laws of the country are to be fought back at any cost.
The All India Audit & Accounts Association welcomes the efforts of the Trade Unions and mass organisations to bring the unity of all the working class and democratic movements in the fight against these anti people policies of the government. The united action of organising one day strike on 2nd September 2015 and the decision to go for another one day strike on 2nd September 2016 are the only hopes of suffering people to resist and repulse the attack of the government on their livelihood. We hail the unity achieved by these movements and now the Audit employees can safely join the movement under the broad umbrella of the Central Trade Unions. This Conference is of the conscious view that the naked anti people, anti worker and pro-capitalist force policies of the government can be resisted and fought back through sustained and continuous united actions of the working class and people at large. The 47th Conference of All India Audit & Accounts Association held at Nagpur from 8th to 11th August 2016 therefore, unanimously resolve to join every struggle decided by the Central Trade Unions and independent Federations and endorsed by Confederation of central Government Employees & Workers against the anti worker, anti people economic policies, including the proposed one day strike on 2nd September 2016.
Part – II
The 47th Conference records its total rejection of the recommendations of the 7 CPC on the demands of the central government employees on minimum wage, fitment factor, MACPS etc. The Conference further rejects its proposals on the pay scales recommended to Audit & Accounts cadres, ignoring all scientific and factual presentations. This Conference concludes that the recommendations of the 7 CPC has perpetuated the ill-treatment of the audit and accounts cadres at the hands of the executive.
The 47th Conference further resolves to continue the struggle under the banner of Confederation of Central Govt Employees and Workers for securing negotiated settlement on all the outstanding issues and also for revival and effective functioning of JCM at all levels.
The demand for restructuring of cadres in IA&AD is not going to be achieved by merely raising demands. This Conference of the considered view that long drawn struggles are required to achieve it. The 47th Conference, therefore, resolves to pursue the demands organisationally and legally, wherever required and feasible, independently as well as under the banner of Joint Action Committee of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers Organisations.
This 47th Conference calls upon all the personnel in IA&AD to rally under the banner of All India Audit & Accounts Association in pursuance of the charter of demands given below. This Conference makes a special appeal to all those who were misled to return to the parent organisation, in the larger interest of the audit and accounts fraternity.
This 47th Conference here-by adopts the following Charter of Demands.
Charter of Demands
1. Strengthen Audit & Accounts to Safeguard People’s Rights
Stop down-sizing; Stop outsourcing & privatisation of Audit & Accounts; Scrap Curtailment/shedding of Audit functions in the name of Audit Plan; ensure continuance of the existing Accounting and Auditing methodologies and appropriate party days with scientific work norms; ensure effective Panchayati Raj Audit & Accounts by sanctioning adequate posts; revisit restructuring of Audit effected from 1..4. 2012.
2. a) Amend Company Law and DPC Act for Audit of Public Sector Undertakings & Corporations even after reduction of Government share to below 50%.
b) Amend Company Law to ensure the Audit by IA&AD of all Public Limited Companies listed with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
c) Enact necessary law to bring audit of all public Financial Institutions by IA&AD.
3. Restructure the audit/accounts cadres as per submitted by this Association &
Grant the following Grades Pay to other cadres
Auditor/Accountant – 4200,
SA – 4600,
AAO – 4800 & 5400 (PB2) on completion of 4 years,
SAO - 7600
4. a) Vacate victimisation of Association activists.
b) Allow democratic functioning of Association without interference from administration
5. i) Fill up all vacant posts through local recruitment, coming out of SSC if required;
ii) Reserve 80% posts for those from the respective territory.
6. i) Withdraw annual audit criteria introduced vide letter dt 27 January 2011.
ii) Stop unilateral implementation of transfer policy in Commercial Audit & P&T Audit
7. Implement Arbitration Award on SA pay Scale
8. Permit all Employees in the GP of 1800 to appear for all Departmental Exams including SOGE.
10. Designate Supervisor as AAO & Earmark 20% of AAO post for seniority cum fitness promotion in all wings
11. Stop downsizing of P&T Audit Offices; conduct audit of private service providers as per TRAI regulations, widen scope of audit.
12. Re-imburse hotel charges to Railway Audit personnel wherever Railway accommodation is not allotted while on tour.
13. Restore unilateral transfer policy.
14. Restore metal Pass facility to AAOs in Railway Audit
15. Restore/Extend JCM facility to AAOs (who were part of the scheme uptil 1984)
This 47th Conference of All India Audit & Accounts Association here upon declares to pursue the above demands through negotiation backed by agitation and hereby authorises the National Executive Committee to take appropriate decisions on various organisational steps including agitational programmes in pursuance of all the issues covered under this resolution.
ALL INDIA AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS PENSIONERS ASSOCIATION
O/O THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL (A&E) ASSAM, GUWAHATI: 29
Ph No.09435118213 / 08751917861
E-mail :gohaingk231 @gmail.com
Ref: A&APA/Circular.1/GHY/2016 Date: 19-09-2016
The meeting of the pensioners of IA&AD held on 7th August’2016 just before one day ahead of the 47th Conference of All India Audit and Accounts Association being held from 8th August 2016 to 11th August,2016 at Nagpur. The meeting was convened by Com. M.S.Raja, Secretary General with an idea of forming the Audit and Accounts Pensioners Association under one umbrella.
The meeting was presided over by Com. R.K. Shrivastava, former President. Com. M.S.Raja, welcoming the members, explained the purpose of the meeting and its urgent need to give a shape the Pensioners organisation at National level. Com. K.K.N Kutty, Secretary General of National Co-ordination Committee of Pensioners Association (NCCPA) addressed the members and explained in details on the problems and demands thereof formulated by NCCPA. Com. Kutty also enlightened the members about the adverse recommendations of 7th CPC in respect of Central Govt. pensioners. Com. Kutty appealed the pensioners to form department wise Pensioners Association in all the States Com. T. Narayanan, former President moved a resolution on the aims and objectives of the Pensioners Association and also the steps to be taken in forming the Audit and Accounts Pensioners Association. Com. S. Radhakrishna, former Vice-President seconded the resolution and cited some examples how to organize the pensioners and make effective the pensioners Association in Karnataka State.
The other members also spoke on various aspects and their experiences in forming the Pensioners Organisations.
The President of the meeting has proposed to form an Ad-hoc committee of All India Audit and Accounts Pensioners Association . The house accordingly agreed to form the Pensioners Association with the following 11 members Ad-hoc committee.
1. President : Com. R.K.Srivastava, O/o the A.G., Nagpur- 09422807600 (M)
2. Convener :Com.G.K.Gohain, 09435118213(M) and 08751917861(M)
O/o the A.G.(A&E) Assam, Guwahati.
1. Com. Hari Shankar Tewari , 09336709696(M)
O/o the AG(A&E) UP, Allahabad,
2. Com. S. Radhakrishna , 09448880921(M)
O/o the A.G (Audit), Karnataka
3. Com. T. Narayanan, 09446465903(M)
O/o the A.G (A&E), Kerala
4. Com. T. Radhamony, 09447586780
O/o the A.G(A&E), Kerala
5. Com. Jagmohan Thakur, 09816035486(M)
O/o the A.G(A&E), HP, Shimla
6. Com. K.C.Mitra, 09831086386 (M)
O/o DGA, Central, Kolkata
7. Com. K. Kamalasanan, 09495515784(M)
O/o the A.G (Audit), Kerala.
8. Com. A.S.Rawat, 08449859277(M)
O/o the DGACR, Delhi, New Delhi
9. Com G. Kaliamoorthy, 09444067889(M)
O/o the A.G (Audit), Tamilnadu, Chennai
The first meeting of Adhoc Committee of All India Audit and Accounts Pensioners’ Association was held on 8th August 2016 at Nagpur under the Presidentship of Com. R.K.Srivastava. The Convener initiated the discussion on the agenda items. After threadbare discussion the following decisions were taken unanimously:
1. Two members committee has been formed with Com. T. Narayanan and Com. S. Radhakrishna to draft the Constitution of the Association.
2. The convention of the All India Audit and Accounts Pensioners Association may be held within six months.
3. The Audit and Accounts pensioners Association may be formed in every state with the help of the respective units within October 2016 and they are to organize State convention with intimation to the convener. Where the Audit and Accounts Pensioners Association have already been formed need not hold the State Convention.
4. As regards the fund of the Association, the All India Audit and Accounts Association may be requested to help initially as a loan which will be refunded subsequently.
5. The leaders of the respective units will help the Pensioners to form the pensioners Association in all respects.
All the unit leaders of Audit/Accounts Association, Audit& Accounts Pensioners Association/Pensioners of Audit and Accounts are requested to materialize the above decisions so that the All India Audit and Accounts Pensioners Association could be formed under one umbrella.