Wednesday, June 8, 2016
CIRCULAR - 12/2016
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt.
(U.P), PIN-201012 GHAZIABAD
Reference: AIA/Circular-12/2016 Dated: 7th June 2016
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women’s Committee
NJCA REITERATES ITS DECISION TO ORGANISE INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11TH JULY 2016;
STRIKE NOTICE TO BE SERVED ON 9TH JUNE 2016
The National Joint Council of Action of all participating organisations of JCM has, in its meeting held on 3rd June 2016, reiterated the decision taken in its meeting on 7th March 2016 – to organise the indefinite strike from 6 am on 11th July 2016 and to serve the strike notice on 9th June 2016. The NJCA circular is already posted in our blog.
A three member delegation comprising of Coms Shiva Gopal Mishra, Guman Singh and KKN Kutty had met Shri PK Sinha, Cabinet Secretary prior to the NJCA meeting on 3rd June 2016. The understanding that was gained from the interaction was that the government does not intend to act on the demands raised by the NJCA in its communication dated 10th December 2016.
There was no commitment on further interaction with the Staff Side, JCM before the government takes a final decision on the recommendations of the 7 CPC.
With the government having taken a U-turn on its commitment on the offer of negotiated settlement on the demands raised by the Staff Side, the NJCA is compelled to go ahead with its decision to go for the indefinite strike from 11th July 2016, as decided earlier.
There is a somersault on the part of the government on the question of extending one rank, one pension to civilian employees as recommended by the 7 CPC.
Circular issued by NJCA after meeting the Cabinet Secretary has also been posted in the blog.
UNITS TO ENDORSE THE STRIKE NOTICE ON 9TH JUNE 2016
The CWC meeting held at Chandigarh in September 2015 and the extended meeting of the National Executive Committee held at Hyderabad in January 2016 unanimously resolved to ensure successful implementation of the strike call, as and when decided by the NJCA.
Accordingly, the Secretary General will serve strike notice to CAG on 9th June 2016. Copy of the same will be displayed in the blog on the same day evening. Draft of the strike notice is given along with this circular.
All the Units are requested to endorse the strike notice by holding massive lunch hour meetings on 9th June 2016, explaining the demands to the employees. The resolution endorsing the strike notice (along with the copy of the strike notice) may be handed over to the Head of the Department by the Executive Committee. Copy of the resolution and the notice may also be mailed to HQr.
This meeting of ….. Association held on 9th June 2016 hereby endorses the decision of the National Joint Council of Action formed by the participating organisations in the National Council, JCM to organise indefinite strike from 11th July 2016 in pursuance of the 11 point charter of demand submitted to the Government of India.
This meeting further endorses the strike notice served today, i.e. 9th June 2016 by the All India Audit & Accounts Association to Comptroller & Auditor General of India and here-by records our resolve to join the indefinite strike commencing from 6 AM on 11th July 2016 along with the rest of the Central government employees of the country.
Resolve to submit a copy of this resolution along with a copy of the notice served by the All India Audit & Accounts Association to Comptroller & Auditor General of India through proper channel.
Further resolve to send a copy of this resolution to Secretary General, All India Audit & Accounts Association for information.
President of the Meeting
ALL INDIA AUDIT & ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATION
CSV WARRIER BHAWAN
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt.
(U.P), PIN-201012 GHAZIABAD
Ph: 0120-2881727/0 – 98681 45667
Reference: AIA/B-1/25//2016 Dated: 9th June 2016
The Comptroller & Auditor General of India,
9, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg,
New Delhi – 110124
Subject: Indefinite strike from 11th July 2016 – reg.
The National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) formed by all the participating organisations in the National Council/JCM, in pursuance of its 11 point charter of demands, have decided to commence indefinite strike from 6 am on 11th July 2016, in the absence of any inclination from the government of India to settle the demands through negotiations.
All India Audit & Accounts Association is a constituent of the NJCA and also a party to the decision taken by the NJCA to organise indefinite strike from 6 am on 11th July 2016, demanding negotiated settlement on the charter of demands raised by the NJCA. Accordingly the members of this Association would join the indefinite strike from 6 am on 11th July 2016.
The charter of demands on which the employees would embark upon the indefinite strike from 11th July 2016 is attached.
Kindly treat this communication as strike notice.
Thanking you in anticipation,
(M. S. Raja)
Enclosure: Charter of Demands
Charter of Demands
Part - 1
1. Settle the issues raised by the NJCA on the recommendations of the 7 CPC sent to Cabinet Secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015
2. Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories etc. in Railways& Defence, different categories in other Central Govt establishments by the 7 CPC
3. Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grant Pension/family Pension to all CG employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993
4. i) No privatization, /outsourcing/contractorisation of governmental functions
ii) Treat GDS as Civil Servants and extend proportional benefit on pension and allowances to the GDS
5. No FDI in Railways & Defence; No corporatization of Defence Production Units and Postal Department.
6. Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments, lift the ban on creation of posts; Regularise the casual/contract workers
7. Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments
8. Extend the benefit of Bonus Act,1965 amendment on enhancement of payment ceiling to the adhoc Bonus/PLB of Central Government employees with effect from the Financial year 2014-15
9. Ensure Five promotions in the service career of an employee
10. Do not amend Labour Laws in the name of Labour Reforms which will take away the existing benefits to the workers
11. Revive JCM functioning at all level
Part - 2
1. Strengthen Audit & Accounts to Safeguard People’s Rights
Stop down-sizing; Stop outsourcing & privatisation of Audit & Accounts; Scrap Curtailment/shedding of Audit functions in the name of Audit Plan; ensure continuance of the existing Accounting and Auditing methodologies and appropriate party days with scientific work norms; ensure effective Panchayati Raj Audit & Accounts by sanctioning adequate posts; revisit restructuring of Audit effected from 1..4. 2012.
2. a) Amend Company Law and DPC Act for Audit of Public Sector Undertakings & Corporations even after reduction of Government share to below 50%.
b) Amend Company Law to ensure the Audit by IA&AD of all Public Limited Companies listed with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
c) Enact necessary law to bring audit of all public Financial Institutions by IA&AD.
3. Take over PRI Accounts and PRI Audit fully
4. Restructure the audit/accounts cadres as per submitted by this Association &:
i) De-merge the erstwhile Record Keeper from MTS and be granted GP of 1900.
ii) Upgrade the cadre of LDC and re-designate as Audit Assistant with GP of 2400. Existing LDCs may be promoted as Auditor (Accountant) as a onetime measure.
Grant the following Grades Pay to other cadres
Auditor/Accountant – 4200,
SA – 4600,
AAO – 4800 & 5400 (PB2) on completion of 4 years,
AO – 6600
SAO - 7600
iii) Ensure equal opportunity in promotion to stenos of the same station.
5. a) Vacate victimisation of Association activists.
b) Allow democratic functioning of Association without interference from administration
6. Fill Up all vacant posts through local recruitment; delineate from Staff Selection commission.
7. i) Withdraw annual audit criteria introduced vide letter dt 27 January 2011.
ii) Stop unilateral implementation of transfer policy in Commercial Audit & P&T Audit
8. Implement Arbitration Award on SA pay Scale
9. Permit Matriculate MTS to appear for all Departmental Exams for LDC/DEO.
10. Declare promotion to AAO (formerly SO) as deemed direct recruitment
11. Designate Supervisor as AAO & Earmark 20% of AAO post for seniority cum fitness promotion.
12. Stop downsizing of P&T Audit Offices; conduct audit of private service providers as per TRAI regulations.
13. Re-imburse hotel charges to Railway Audit personnel wherever Railway accommodation is not allotted while on tour.
14. Restore unilateral transfer policy.
15. Restore metal Pass facility to AAOs in Railway Audit
16. Sanction enough funds; pay tour advance and settle all pending bills
17. Withdraw system of negative mark in SAS exam & lower passing per centage for RA/Incentive exams.