Wednesday, June 8, 2016
47th CONFERENCE - NOTIFICATION
ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATION INDIA
AUDIT LEKHA BHAWAN
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt.
(U.P), PIN-201012 GHAZIABAD
Reference: AIA/A-6/47/2016 Date: 7th June 2016
N O T I F I C A T I O N
Under Article 9 B of the Constitution of All India Audit & Accounts Association, it is here-by notified that the 47th Conference of All India Audit & Accounts Association shall be held at Nagpur, Maharashtra from 8th to 11th August 2016.
The agenda of the Conference shall be as given below.
1. Composing of the House
2. Homage to Martyrs and Condolence Resolution
3. To consider and adopt the minutes of the 46th Conference of All India Audit & Accounts Association held at Guwahati from11th to 14th March 2013.
4. Submission of report by the Secretary General on activities since the 46th Conference, discussion and adoption there-of.
5. Submission of Audited Accounts by the Finance Secretary for the years 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16; discussion and adoption there-of.
6. Discussion on Organisational front and to take appropriate decisions there-on.
7. To consider Constitutional amendments, if any.
8. To consider Resolution on Policy & Programme and adoption of the same.
9. To consider developments in the common front of CG employees, discussion there-on to finalise the approach.
10. Any other mater with the permission of Chair
11. Constitution of Electoral College and election of Office-bearers for the three year term as per Article 9 A (iii) of the Constitution.
12. To appoint Auditor for the period 2016-17, 2017-18 & 2018-19.
13. Vote of thanks.
(M. S. Raja)
1. The Central Working Committee shall be held on 8th August 2016 at 11 AM at the venue of the Conference. The Central Working Committee meeting would be preceded by the meeting of National Executive Committee on 8th August 2016 at 9.30 AM.
2. All the units should submit Audited Accounts for the 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16 to the Head Quarter so as to reach the same before 10th July 2016, enclosing therewith statement on the remittances to HQr. for the said period.
3. As per Note 2 under Article 9-B of the Constitution the voting rights shall be regulated on the basis of membership of each Federated Association in the following manner: two delegates for first 250 primary members and one delegate for each additional 250 members and one for the last fraction of 250 memberships. This shall be decided on the basis of remittances towards Head Quarter quota for the period 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16.
4. The Members of the outgoing National Executive Committee shall be delegates as per the Constitution.
5. There shall no limit on the number of observers. Observers shall not have voting rights. (This would be subject to any restrictions that host Unit would like to propose).
6. The names of delegates and observers should be communicated to HQr by 10th July 2016 with a copy to Reception committee.
7. The quorum for the Conference shall be 33.33% of the entitled delegates, subject to 35% of Federating Associations participating. For adjourned meeting, there shall be no need of quorum.
8. Any Federating Association wanting to move any resolution on Departmental or Common Front of CG employees or on any issue shall have to send the resolution to the Head Quarters of the Association by 10thJuly 2016. Resolution(s) other than the one sent in advance as stated above shall not be entertained and be summarily rejected.
9. The Reception Committee shall communicate the details such as Venue, Delegation/observer Fee etc.
10. Federating Association shall have to make their own arrangements for to and fro journey.