Sunday, May 1, 2016

15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt. GHAZIABAD (U.P), PIN-201012

Reference: AIA/Circular-10/2016                                                          Dated:  26th April 2016

To
Unit Secretaries,
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women’s Committee


Dear Comrades,

Hope that all the Units will be in the education-cum-mobilisation mode vis-à-vis the retrograde recommendations of the 7 CPC and the impending indefinite strike from 11th July 2016.

As reported earlier, the process of revised recruitment rules for Auditor/Accountant and Senior Auditor/Accountant is in the final stages.

The revised Recruitment Rule for Auditor/Accountant envisages the filling up of the posts of Auditor/Accountant through promotion of DEOs on completion of 3 years of service (there will no direct recruitment in the Auditor/Accountant cadre).

The revised Recruitment Rule for SA envisages 75% of the posts of SA to be filled up through direct recruitment of Graduates and the rest – i.e. 25% of posts - through promotion of Auditor/Accountant on completion of 6 years.

(The draft Rules for both the cadres – and also of other cadres - were notified in the CAG’s web site in the month of January/February 2016).

The Recruitment Rule for SA is slightly delayed for two reasons –

1. The insistence of DOPT that the cooling period for Auditor/Accountant to be eligible for promotion as SA has to be six years as in the Model Recruitment Rule notified by the DOPT (while it is 3 years presently). The Department is pursuing the matter.

2. The status of the present Auditor/Accountant – immediately after the notification of the Rules the recruitment of fresh Graduates would be to the cadre of SA in PB2 with GP 4200. The seniors who are recruited earlier would be in PB1 with GP 2800.

The Secretary General had a discussion with the administration on this issue and proposed that the existing Auditor/Accountant may please be promoted, as a one-time measure, as SA immediately on promulgation of the revised Recruitment Rules for SA. We are informed that the CAG administration has moved the proposal to DOPT. This will ensure that present day Auditor/Accountant would not lose out in the aftermath of notification of revised Recruitment Rules, rather they would gain.

Once these two issues are sorted out – which is expected very shortly – the revised Recruitment Rules SA and Auditor/Accountant would be simultaneously notified.

            HQr has been persistently pursuing the issue – to ensure that

1. The DEOs – who as per the extant rules are only eligible to become Console operator or AAO – will be integrated with the mainstream cadres and get promotion as Auditor/Accountant and then SA and

2. The status of SA would be at par with that of Assistants in CSS with regard to recruitment and Qualification thus enhancing our claim for parity in pay scale.

Further, instead of present 80% of the cadre of Auditor/
Accountant being placed at SA cadre in PB2, GP 4200, it would be 100% of the cadre that would be placed in PB2, GP 4200.

All the Units are requested to explain the developments to the membership and also about the efforts of the HQr of the Association in ensuring promotional channel for DEOs, integrating with the mainstream cadres.

With greetings,

Yours fraternally

Sd/-
(M.S.Raja)

Secretary General