Wednesday, December 17, 2014
CIRCULAR - 30/2014
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt.
(U.P), PIN-201012 GHAZIABAD
Reference: AIA/Circular-30/2014 Dated: 16th December 2014
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women’s Committee
CARRY FORWARD THE CAMPAIGN ON CADRE RESTRUCTURING;
EDUCATE AND MOBILISE THE MASS OF EMPLOYEES
The National Executive of the Association that met at New Delhi on 11-12-13 December 2014 reviewed the developments since the meeting of the CWC meeting in July 2014.
The meeting noted with satisfaction that CAG has recommended total parity with CSS cadres and has accepted and recommended our proposal for higher pay scale for LDCs.
In the bilateral meeting with DAI on 19th November 2014, it was communicated that henceforth there shall be no recruitment in the Auditor/Accountant Cadre. The post of Auditor/Accountant will be available for DEOs for promotion, exclusively. The recruitments would be restricted to MTS, DEO and SA where 75% would directly recruited graduates (the remaining 20% will be available for Auditor/Accountant on promotion). The memorandum submitted by CAG to 7 CPC has demanded GP 4600 in PB2 for S.
The NE noted that it is for the first time since the time of 3rd CPC that CAG’s administration has formally shared the copy of the memorandum to CPC with the staff Side – with a very positive approach to the demands raised by the staff side.
In the meeting with DAI, the demand for cadre restructuring as we envisaged by us was not accepted. When a new proposal is placed and is subjected for discussion for the first time, it is bound to be attempted to be rejected or overlooked by the administration. The NE took note of the decision of the CWC meeting held on 18-19 July 2014 at New Delhi that the demands that we will be projecting through the memorandum to 7 CPC are the demands for the future. The stand of the administration to demand parity in scale for SA, AAO, AA & SAO with CSS cadres and the decision to have 75% direct recruitment (of graduates) to SA cadre justifies the stand taken by the CWC meeting held in July 2014 of the future demands.
The NE, therefore, decided that we should continue with our campaign and mobilisation on the cadre restructuring proposals and the charter of demands and decided the following programmes.
1. Lunch Hour meeting on 8th January 2015 in all the Units adopting resolutions on cadre restructuring and charter of demands and also demanding settlement of punitive measures at different units.
2. Mass signature campaign on cadre restructuring and charter of demands and also demanding settlement of punitive measures at different units - in February 2015.
Simultaneously, we should campaign and mobilise the membership on the decisions taken by the NJCA on indefinite Strike.
3. Submission of Signatures to CAG – in April 2015 along with the March to Parliament organised by NJCA.
The HQr would circulate the format for the signature campaign and also the draft resolution (to be adopted on 8th January 2015). Campaign material would also be circulated – for departmental as well as common front demands.
The National Executive adopted resolutions on the following:
1. Non settlement of vicitmisations in IA&AD
2. Charter of Demands and proposed restructuring of cadres
3. Official apathy towards JCM Scheme and snatching away of the Staff Side Room at AGCR
4. Compulsory posting of AAOs from Assam to Arunachal Pradesh
5. Demanding opening up of promotional avenues for non matriculate and matriculate MTS as DEO.
Our OA (O.A./4465/2014) has been admitted and is posted for 28th January 2015. Some units have asked for copy of the OA, HQr will not be in a position to share it now. The NE decided to pursue the other two cases mentioned in our Circular 25.