Thursday, April 24, 2014
CIRCULAR - 11/2014
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt.
(U.P), PIN-201012 GHAZIABAD
Reference: AIA/Circular-11/2014 Dated: 23rd April 2014
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women’s Committee
OBSERVE CAMPAIGN WEEK: 28 APRIL – 2nd MAY 2014
The Shimla CWC decided to organise a series of mobilisation programmes followed by agitational programmes in pursuance of the Charter of Demands adopted by the CWC. The first phase of the programme is Campaign Week from 28th April to 2nd May 2014.
During the Campaign Week, all out effort to publicise the Charter of Demands should be undertaken. This should be done by circulating the charter of demands amongst the mass of employees and through extensive postering on each item in the Charter of Demands. It advisable that the charter of demands are presented to employees in the local language.
A brief outline on how we should go ahead with campaign week is given below:
28th April – circulate the charter of demands in full to the entirety of employees
29th April – Postering on first 6 items on charter may be done
30th April – Postering on items 7, 8 & 9 may be done
1st May – Propagate the message of May Day and the tasks ahead; also postering on items 10-15 may be done.
2nd May - Postering on items 16-22 may be done.
The Units may make its own modification to the above given format – it is only indicative format. The Charter of Demands adopted by the Shimla CWC is given along with this Circular. The idea is to put across the charter of demands to the membership and to get them rallied under these demands. Units may decide how best, effectively this could be done. Charter of Demands is given along with this circular.
Each Unit may please ensure that the Campaign Week is observed with all vigour and involvement of the entire Executive committee and activists.
A detailed Report on the observance of the Campaign week may be sent to HQr on 2nd May itself – through email, followed by hard copy by post.
(M. S. Raja)
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. i) Merge Auditor/Accountant with Senior Auditor/Accountant and grant the GP of 4600 in PB2
ii) Grant the GP of 5400 in PB 2 to AAOs, GP of 6600 in PB 3 to AOs and 7600 to SAOs in PB 4
iii) Revive the cadre of Record Keeper by de-merging from MTS and grant GP 1900 in PB 1.
2. Grant atleast 5 promotions in the career.
3. i) Fill Up all vacant posts through local recruitment
ii) Reassess the staff strength on scientific work norms
4. Permit Graduate MTS to negotiate SAS exam
5. Re-designate DEO as Audit/Accounts Assistant; open up 100% promotion chances for DEOs as Auditor/Accountant.
6. Ensure equal opportunity in promotion to stenos of the same station.
7. Restore transaction audit to the fullest extent.
8. Strengthen Audit & Accounts to Safeguard People’s Rights
Stop down-sizing; Stop outsourcing & privatisation of Audit & Accounts; Scrap Curtailment/shedding of Audit functions in the name of Audit Plan; ensure continuance of the existing Accounting and Auditing methodologies and appropriate party days with scientific work norms; ensure effective Panchayati Raj Audit & Accounts by sanctioning adequate posts; revisit restructuring of Audit effected from 1..4. 2012.
9. a) Amend Company Law and DPC Act for Audit of Public Sector Undertakings & Corporations even after reduction of Government share to below 50%.
b) Amend Company Law to ensure the Audit by IA&AD of all Public Limited Companies listed with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
c) Enact necessary law to bring audit of all public Financial Institutions by IA&AD.
10. a) Vacate victimisation of Association activists.
b) Allow democratic functioning of Association without interference from administration
11. i) Withdraw annual audit criteria introduced vide letter dt 27 January 2011.
ii) Stop unilateral implementation of transfer policy in Commercial Audit & P&T Audit
12. Implement Arbitration Award on SA pay Scale
13. Declare placing as AAO on passing of SAS exam as direct recruitment and extend benefits of MACP to Assistant Audit/Accounts Officers.
14. Designate Supervisor as AAO & Earmark 20% of AAO post for seniority cum fitness promotion
15. Remove differential treatment on pay fixation on promotion vis-à-vis direct recruitees in all cadres
16. Stop downsizing of P&T Audit Offices; conduct audit of private service providers as per TRAI regulations.
17. Re-imburse hotel charges to Railway Audit personnel wherever Railway accommodation is not allotted while on tour.
18. Restore unilateral transfer policy.
19. Restore metal Pass facility to AAOs in Railway Audit
20. Grant increment and Grade Pay of 4800 from the day of Passing of SOGE
21. Withdraw PFRDA Act and ensure statutory pension for all
22. Pay arrears of Pay from 1st Jan 1996 to 18th Feb 2003 as directed by Courts to audit & accounts cadres