- UPDATED THE CHARTER OF DEMANDS
- CALLS FOR SUSTAINED AGITATION IN PURSUANCE OF CHARTER OF DEMANDS
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt.
(U.P), PIN-201012 GHAZIABAD
Reference: AIA/Circular-08/2014 Dated: 17th March 2014
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women’s Committee
SHIMLA CWC -
The CWC meeting at Shimla on 12-13 March 2014 will be remembered for the direction that has been given to the organisation. It will also be remembered for how the warm hospitality could beat even the inclement weather, keeping the delegates and observers warm, happy and involved.
36 Units attended the CWC – the inclement weather and the ongoing Board exams notwithstanding. 11 National Executive Committee members, 5 Special Invitees, 36 delegates and 116 observers attended the meeting. Of the four NE members who did not attend the meeting, Com Kamalesh Choudhury is indisposed and just been out of hospitalisation, Com Anindya Mitra had to cancel the ticket at the last moment because of the sudden illness of his mother and Com Partha Guha because of some unexpected developments at home front. There was no communication from Com: Nina Kumari Kujur, Convener, Women’s Committee.
27 delegates participated in the discussion over the note on agenda items presented by the Secretary General while other units submitted detailed note on the issues concerning their units.
The CWC meeting updated the charter of demands and decided the following programmes in pursuance of the Charter of Demands.
The updated Charter of Demands is:
1. i) Merge Auditor/Accountant with Senior Auditor/Accountant and grant the GP of 4600 in PB 2.
ii) Grant the GP of 5400 in PB 2 to AAOs, GP of 6600 in PB 3 to AOs and 7600 to SAOs in PB 4
iii) Revive the cadre of Record Keeper by de-merging from MTS and grant GP 1900 in PB 1.
2. Grant atleast 5 promotions in the career.
3. i) Fill Up all vacant posts through local recruitment
ii) Reassess the staff strength on scientific work norms
4. Permit Graduate MTS to negotiate SAS exam
5. Re-designate DEO as Audit/Accounts Assistant; open up 100% promotion chances for DEOs as Auditor/Accountant.
6. Ensure equal opportunity in promotion to stenos of the same station.
7. Restore transaction audit to the fullest extent.
8. Strengthen Audit & Accounts to Safeguard People’s Rights
Stop down-sizing; Stop outsourcing & privatisation of Audit & Accounts; Scrap Curtailment/shedding of Audit functions in the name of Audit Plan; ensure continuance of the existing Accounting and Auditing methodologies and appropriate party days with scientific work norms; ensure effective Panchayati Raj Audit & Accounts by sanctioning adequate posts; revisit restructuring of Audit effected from 1..4. 2012.
9. a) Amend Company Law and DPC Act for Audit of Public Sector Undertakings & Corporations even after reduction of Government share to below 50%.
b) Amend Company Law to ensure the Audit by IA&AD of all Public Limited Companies listed with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
c) Enact necessary law to bring audit of all public Financial Institutions by IA&AD.
10. a) Vacate victimisation of Association activists.
b) Allow democratic functioning of Association without interference from administration
11. i) Withdraw annual audit criteria introduced vide letter dt 27 January 2011.
ii) Stop unilateral implementation of transfer policy in Commercial Audit & P&T Audit
12. Implement Arbitration Award on SA pay Scale
13. Declare placing as AAO on passing of SAS exam as direct recruitment and extend benefits of MACP to Assistant Audit/Accounts Officers.
14. Designate Supervisor as AAO & Earmark 20% of AAO post for seniority cum fitness promotion
15. Remove differential treatment on pay fixation on promotion vis-à-vis direct recruitees in all cadres
16. Stop downsizing of P&T Audit Offices; conduct audit of private service providers as per TRAI regulations.
17. Re-imburse hotel charges to Railway Audit personnel wherever Railway accommodation is not allotted while on tour.
18. Restore unilateral transfer policy.
19. Restore metal Pass facility to AAOs in Railway Audit
20. Grant increment and Grade Pay of 4800 from the day of Passing of SOGE
21. Withdraw PFRDA Act and ensure statutory pension for all
22. Pay arrears of Pay from 1st Jan 1996 to 18th Feb 2003 as directed by Courts to audit & accounts cadres
The CWC decided the following programmes in pursuance of these demands:
1. Campaign Week : 28 April – 2nd May 2014
2. Demands Day : 4th June 2014
3. Mobilisation Week : 7th July -11th July 2014
4. 24 hour fast by unit leadership: 21-22 August 2014
5. 48 hour fast by Secretary General in front of CAG’s office
6. Mass Dharna in front of CAG’s office
The dates for the programmes at 5 and 6 will be decided later. The campaign material on the charter of demands would be circulated later. All the Units are requested to ensure serious mobilisation on the charter of demands.
IMPLEMENT JAC CALL FOR DHARNA ON 26 MARCH 2014
As decided by the joint NE meeting of apex JAC constituents on 11th January 2014, the third stage of action ie Joint Dharna in every station is to be organised on 26th March 20-14 in pursuance of the following demands
1. Pay arrears of Pay from 1st Jan 1996 to 18th Feb 2003 as directed by Courts to audit & accounts cadres.
2. i) Upgrade LDC as Audit/Accounts Assistant and merge Auditor/Accountant and SA
ii) Grant the following pay scales to Audit & Accounts Cadres
Audit/Accounts Asstt - GP 2400. PB 1
SA - GP 4600, PB2
AAO - GP 5400, PB2
AO - GP 6600, PB3
SAO - GP 7600, PB4
iii) Grant ACP on departmental hierarchy basis
iv) Grant one increment and Grade pay of Rs: - 5400 from the day of passing AAO/SOG examination
v) Grant three increments on passing departmental confirmatory examination.
3. Implement Arbitration Award
All the units are requested to contact the constituents of the JAC in their station, revive the local JAC and prepare for the successful joint Dharna on 26th March 2014. Please send the report on formation of JAC in the station as well as about the implementation of the joint Dharna. JAC circular is attached.