15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt. GHAZIABAD (U.P), PIN-201012
Reference: AIA/Circular-17/2013 Dated: 9th August 2013
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women's Committee
The National Executive Committee that met at New Delhi on 23-24 July 2013 decided that a team from the NE would visit stations and interact with the leaders, activists and members so as to ensure reinvigoration of the organisation.
The programme of visits is being finalised and shall be communicated by next week. It is felt that certain inputs from the Units would help the visits to be more effective and purposeful. Every Unit, therefore, is requested to give a detailed response to the questionnaire given below.
1. What is the strength of the Executive Committee as per Constitution. Specify if the actual strength varies (EC for 2013-14).
2. How many times the Executive Committee met during the period 2012-13, what was the average attendance in the EC meetings?
3. When the election to the EC was held (in 2013)?
4. Whether the EC regularly discuss the circulars from HQr and Confederation and also Auditlekha Samanvay?
5. What is membership after the latest verification – please specify the percentage with reference to the total number of eligible membership?
6. Whether reporting on the 46th Conference was made in the EC meeting, activist meeting and General Body meeting?
7. Please state the rate of subscription and when it was revised last.
8. Please send copy of the audited statement of accounts along with annual report for the year 2012-13 and also copy of the letter submitted to the Department with audited accounts. (pl furnish it, even if sent along with the list of new EC).
10. During the year 2012-13 & from April – July 2013, how many correspondences have been made with local Authority?
11. i) How many formal meetings have been held with PAG/AG/DG/PD and how many times met the authorities informally – during the period mentioned at 10.
12. i) Whether Office Council is functioning & when the last meeting was held.
ii) When the agenda for Office Council meetings was submitted last. (This is not applicable to Category II Associations).
13. i) How many GB meeting held Since April 2012?
ii) Whether GB meetings are held jointly by Cat II and III/ how many held were jointly?
iii) Whether joint GB held with AOs Association, if so how many?
For all points above the period under reference is 2012-13 and 2013-14 (upto 31st August 2013)
14. Please elaborate the role of the Unit in the functioning of Confederation in your station –
i) The position held by the unit in the State/local COC set up.
ii) Do your Unit attend all the meetings of Confederation/COC?
iii) Pl specify the actions during the last one year where the Unit took leadership role in the implementation of Confederation calls.
All the Units may take the task of furnishing the above information to HQr with all seriousness, within a short time.