15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt. GHAZIABAD (U.P), PIN-201012
Reference: AIA/Circular-14/2013 Dated: 28th July 2013
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women's Committee
NATIONAL EXECUTIVE CALLS FOR
SUSTAINED, INTENSIVE CAMPAIGN ON CHARTER OF DEMANDS
The National Executive of the Association met at New Delhi on 23-24 July 2013. The following were present.
Comrades 1. M. Duraipandian, President, 2. Subhash Chandra Pandey, Vice President 3. Jagdish Panchal, Vice President, 4. V. Nageswara Rao, Additional Secretary General 5. K.L. Gautam, Additional Secretary General 6. Anindya Mitra, Finance Secretary 7. K.C. Mathai, Assistant Secretary General 8. Tapas Bose, Assistant Secretary General, 9. Anil Kumar, Assistant Secretary General, 10. Kamalesh Choudhury, Assistant Secretary General, 11. O. S. Sudhakaran, Assistant Secretary General, in addition to the Secretary General.
Com V Sreekumar, Additional Secretary General and Com Partha Guha, Asstt. Secretary General applied for leave of absence. There was no intimation from Com Ninakumari Kujur, Convener, Women's Committee.
Comrades SK Vyas, Subrata Saha, and R. J. Iyer - special invitees – attended the meeting. Comrades V. K. Bhambhi and Veer Singh also attended the meeting as special invitees. Comrades M Nalini, Chairperson, Women's Committee, JK Prajapati, Amitava Chatterjee and Arul D Rajkumar also applied for leave for absence.
46th Conference – Review
The NE meeting reviewed the conduct of 46th Conference, noted that despite the Conference having been held at a station in the North East, it had a good participation. Security aspects in the region and the restrictions imposed by the Government had to be followed, causing clubbing of agenda items for want of time. Because of the security conditions, night sessions – an integral part of our Conferences – had to be completely done away with. The NE decided to hold a CWC meeting at the earliest to discuss the agenda on organisation.
NE held a detailed discussion on the organisational position prevailing today. The meeting identified certain deficiencies in the functioning of the Association at different levels and decided to address them in a time bound and phased manner.
The meeting decided that a team of Office-bearers would be made in charge of stations where they would visit periodically and hold extensive discussions on organisational matters and lead campaigns on common issues of central government employees and departmental issues. Three teams under the leadership of Com M Duraipandian, President, Com MS Raja, Secretary General and Com V Nageswara Rao, Additional Secretary General has been decided. Other members of each team would be decided by the Secretariat. Each unit would be intimated separately about the visit of the team and their schedule in advance.
Meeting with CAG, DAI
We have sought meeting with CAG. CAG is yet to grant meeting to any Federation. We have also submitted agenda for formal (bilateral) meeting with DAI. It is expected that the meeting may materialise in the month of August 2013. Agenda items are published in the July 2013 issue of Auditlekha Samanvay.
The last meeting of Departmental Council was held in July 2012 for electing Leader and Secretary, Staff Side. Since then we have been writing to members of the departmental Council nominated by other Federations to forward agenda items for submission to the Chairman, Departmental Council. Nobody from other Federations had responded. Consequently we have submitted the agenda for Departmental Council Meeting. The detailed agenda with explanatory memorandum is being published in Auditlekha Samanvay. The agenda in brief is given as annexure to this Circular.
The National Executive requests all the units to propose items or give inputs for finalising the agenda for departmental council.
Nominations to Departmental Council
The National Executive Committee considered vacancies in the Departmental Council – due to Com V Sreekumar becoming AAO and Com. R Venkataraman's ill-health and decided to replace them with Com Subrata Saha from Defence Audit and Com Vasant K Bhambhi, Accounts Cat III, Ahmedabad.
The National Executive Committee further decided to invite Com Veer Singh and Vasant Bhambhi (Departmental Council Members) to the National Executive and CWC meetings.
Agenda Items for 28th Ordinary meeting of
Departmental Council /JCM (IA & AD)
1. Discussion on the Action Taken Report on 27th Ordinary meeting of Departmental Council
2. Implementation of Scheme of Joint Consultative Machinery & Compulsory Arbitration (JCM & CA) on the basis of the Scheme and Constitution of JCM & CA and the joint intent.
3. Implementation of CCS (RSA) Rules, 1993 in its true format and as per the OMs issued by the nodal ministry.
4. Implementation of the standing orders on the functional facility to recognised Associations as per decisions taken in the meetings of National Council, JCM.
5. Replace qualification pay with four advance increments on passing of the departmental confirmatory examination.
6. De-merge Record Keeper post from MTS and Strengthen Record Management Scheme as per provisions of MIR
7. Revisit the decision to close down various Resident Audit Offices/Parties (RAO/RAP)
8. Revise the Honorarium rates upwardly to Rs 10,000/-
9. Revision of sanctioned strength of P&T Audit offices as per the workload of offices
10. Time bound 5 promotions in all cadres
11. Sanction adequate posts so as to discharge mandate under the Constitution and DPC Act
12. Grant of unlimited number of chances for clearing incentive/RA examination
13. Reduction in the percentage of marks to 40% for passing the SAS and incentive/RA examination
14. Increase number of chances for SAS examination to 10.
15. Strengthen Treasury Inspection
16. Strengthen micro level inspection of vouchers.
17. Imparting of Training to newly recruited as well as existing personnel
18. Upgrade the Cadre of LDCs to the scale of 4000-6000, integrate it with DEO post & Re-designate the LDC cadre as Audit/Accounts Assistant.
19. Change of name of DA grade exam into Works Accounts Service
20. Deputation of DAs to State Govt/Corporation Authorities
21. Induction of DAs into IA&AS, assignment of specific percentage
22. Revision of TA/DA rates, treating "on tour" for cultural and sports activities' participants
23. Allow canteen personnel to switch over to mainstream cadres
24. Restoration of scheme of unilateral transfer
25. Extend equal promotional avenues to Stenographers of the same station.
26. Withdraw the provision that MTS will be liable for termination failing to attain minimum qualification in two years
27. Implementation of 20:80 ratio in Higher & Lower grade in Divisional Accountant cadre
28. Fill Up all vacant posts through local recruitment
29. Provision of dual signature on cheques