Please find Circular 12-2011 posted below.
M. S. Raja
ALL INDIA AUDIT & ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATION
CSV WARRIER BHAWAN
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt. GHAZIABAD (U.P), PIN-201012
Ph: 0120-2881727/4101593/ 0 – 98681 45667
Dated: 11th May 2011
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women's Committee
You may recall that the CWC meeting held at New Delhi on 24-25
February 2011 decided to conduct workshops in every station in the
effort to revamp the organizational functioning.
To decide on the steps to be initiated and how to proceed further in
this direction the National Executive Committee of the Association
would meet on 13-14 June 2011 at Shimla. The only agenda for the
meeting of the National Executive is "the organisation'.
We have invited senior leaders who led the Association in the past in
varying capacity to this meeting. We are sure their dispassionate
interventions and contributions would help us to decide on how to
educate and prepare the leaders and activists for ensuring the audit
movement a militant force amongst the central government employees
For enabling the National Executive to get a true picture of the
situation prevailing in the units, it is requested that each unit may
fill in the enclosed form and mail/post it without delay. The form
properly filled in should reach H.Q. by 1st June 2011 without fail.
ON RETIREMENT AGE
The H.Qr is flooded with queries on revising the retirement age to
62. It is stated that somebody put it their blog and that certain
regional TV channels also aired it. One blog even gave a graphic
picture of the file movement!
We checked up with DOPT and we are told that no file on increasing
the retirement age to 62 has even been opened!
ON 25% INCREASE IN TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE ETC
Many comrades are enquiring about the increase in many of the
allowances which have been recommended to be increased by 25% by the
SCPC, on the DA crossing 50% of pay. The recommendation of the SCPC is
that it should be automatically increase by 25% and the government
notification also state so. But the fact remain that the government
has to issue enabling OM or clarification, as the case may be, for
this to be effective.
The anomalous condition on the anomaly committee continues unabated.
As everyone knows, the committee was to be convened by March 2011 end,
but that has not happened and nobody knows when will meet or will it
meet again at all.
In the past meetings also, no issue has been settled. Rather there
was backtracking on issues where some congruence of views had emerged.
It is quite clear that without a movement of the employees outside,
no meaningful negotiation is going to take place. The onus is on one
and all of us.
ORGANISATIONAL FUNCTIONING –A REPORT
1 Name of the Association & Membership as on 1st April 2011:
2. Strength of the Executive Committee – i) As per Constitution
3. No. of EC meetings held during 2010-11 (upto March 2011):
4. Average Attendance in the EC meetings:
5. List of programmes held during April 2010 to March 201, in detail:
6. No. of General Body meetings during the year 2010-11:
7. Whether any local agitations held, if so give details:
8. Whether agenda meetings sought with PAG/AG/DGA/PDA/Director:
No meetings materialised:
9. Whether Office Council functions:
How many meetings were held during 2010-11:
When the agenda items were submitted last:
When was the last meeting held:
10. How does the unit interact with administration?
1. through informal meetings
2. through formal meetings
3. through correspondences
4. by all the above modes
Please give details
11. Units relation with other Units in the same station, pl give details
12. Role of the unit in the Confederation in the station, pl give details
13. Details regarding victimization faced by the Unit, in details
14. Details of local action/agitation against victimisation
15. Do you discuss the H.Qr and Confederation Circulars in the EC meetings?
16. How do you take the message from H.Qr Association or Confederation
to ordinary members?
17. Unit's suggestion on the proposed workshop – i.e. curriculum,
timing etc – may please be given.
Note: Units may please submit a detailed reply to every point raised
above, please avoid giving a simple yes/no answers.