Minutes of the meeting of the Steering Committee of Government Employees Organisations on PFRDA Bill held on 20th December 2011 at AIRF Head Quarters
(4, State Entry Road, New Delhi)
The steering Committee of Government Employees Organisations on PFRDA Bill met at AIRF Head Quarters ie 4, State Entry Road, New Delhi on 20th December 2011. Following were present.
1. Com Shiv Gopal Mishra, General Secretary AIRF
2. Com. Sukomal Sen, Sr Vice President, AISGEF
3. Com C. Sreekumar, General Secretary, AIDEF
4. Com. M. S. Raja, Secretary, Confederation of CG Employees & Workers
5. Com. P. Abhimanyu, General Secretary, BSNLEU
6. Com. OP Vasisht, AIDEF
7. Com. Shyam Sundar, Secretary General, Bharat Central Pensioners' Confederation (BCPC)
1. The PFRDA bill is expected to come up in the Lok Sabha on 21st Dec.2011. The Steering Committee calls upon to hold 2-hour demonstration in the work place on 22nd December 2011 against passage of the bill and demanding its withdrawal.
2. In case the bill does not come up in this session for some unforeseen circumstances (which has been extended upto 29th December 2011), the Steering Committee shall write to all MPs on the need to withdraw the Bill. The field formations shall contact the MP of their station and submit the letter.
3. Future agitational programmes shall be decided after the one day strike called by central trade unions on 28th February 2012. The demand 'Assured Pension for all' formulated by Central TUs shall be modified by the constituents of Steering Committee to "Scrap PFRDA bill/NPS; ensure pension for all".