ALL INDIA AUDIT & ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATION
AUDIT LEKHA BHAWAN
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, VASUNDHARA (P.O.), Dt. GHAZIABAD (U.P), PIN-201012
Reference: AIA/NE-12 /2009 -Modified Date: June 25, 2009
N O T I C E
In partial modification of Notice Dated 18th June 2009, it is hereby notified that meeting of the National Executive Committee of All India Audit & Accounts Association shall be held at the Association Room, O/o DGACR, New Delhi at on 19th, 20th & 21st July 2009 to transact the business given below. The meeting shall commence at 11 am on 19th July 2009.
1. To review the implementation of the decisions taken in the NE meeting held on 24-25 February 2009.
2. To consider the initiatives on organisation building up and to decide on future course of action.
3. To review the financial health of Head Quarters - Remittance of Head quarter quota, audit Lekha Samanvay dues and special fund collection vis-à-vis expenditure and to take appropriate decisions there-on.
4. To review preparations for the 45th Conference and to take appropriate decisions.
5. To consider joint movements with All India Accounts & Audit Officers Association and to take appropriate decision there-on.
6. To review the functioning of JAC in each station, consider strengthening it and to take appropriate decisions there-of.
7. To asses the role of our Association in the functioning of the local COCs of CG employees and to consider corrective measures where-ever necessary.
8. Any other matter with permission of Chair
All are requested to attend in time.
(M. S. Raja)
- Com. M.Duraipandian – President
- Com. G.K.Gohain- Vice President
- Com. Subhash Chandra Pandey-Vice President
- Com. Sitaram Singha- Addl. Secretary General
- Com. V.Nageswar Rao-Addl. Secretary General
- Com. V.Sreekumar-Addl. Secretary General
- Com. V.K.Bhambhi-Finance Secretary
- Com. A.S.Rawat-Asstt. Secretary General
- Com. K.C.Mathai-Asstt. Secretary General
- Com. Jagmohan Thakur-Asstt. Secretary General
- Com. K.Udayakumar-Asstt. Secretary General
- Com. Anindya Mitra-Asstt. Secretary General
- Com. Ashok Kumar Sarma-Asstt. Secretary General
- Com. V.S.Jaitha, Convener, Women's Committee.
- Com. Noel Riphat
- Com. Jagdish Panchal
- Com. C.G.Surve
- Com. Hari Shankar Tiwari
- Com. K.D.Suresh
- Com. Partha Guha
- Com. Kiran Gohra
- Com. Gautam Pramanick
- Com. Bhawani Pd. Bhattacharjee
- Com. S.K.Vyas
- Com. A.B.Sen
JOINT ACTION COMMITTEE OF
ACCOUNTS & AUDIT EMPLOYEES & OFFICERS ORGANISATIONS
AUDIT LEKHA BHAWAN
15/1089-90, VASUNDHARA, P.O. VASUNDHARA, DT. GHAZIABAD, U.P, 201012
Ph. 0120-2881727/011-2578 5070
Reference: JAC/Circular 05/2008 Date: June 24, 2009
Chief Executives of
Constituent Organisations &
Conveners, Local JACs
The Apex JAC met on 19th June 2009 at New Delhi. The constituent organisations that attended the meeting and the names of the representative(s) is as follows.
1. All India Audit & Accounts Association – M.S. Raja, SG (& Chairman, JAC) & A.S. Rawat, Asstt. S. G
2. All India Civil Accounts Association – V. Bhattacharjee, SG (& Convener, JAC), M.B. Singh, ASG & Kalpana Dutta, Convener, Women Committee.
3. All India Postal Accounts Association – P. Rajanayagam, GS, Santhoshkumar, Addl GS & J.Balakrishan.
4. All India Railway Accounts Staff Association – Com N Sreenivasan, GS & Partha Bhattacharjee.
5. All India Association of PAOs (Civil) – Samir Banerjee, Addl SG
Detailed discussion over the functioning of JAC, the Charter of Demands and the future course of action revealed the shortcomings and weaknesses in the JAC.
All India Civil Accounts Association presented that their National Executive Committee has proposed for de-layering of Accountants/Auditors cadre with both 20% as well as 80% segments placed in PB2 with Grade Pay 4200. The contention behind this is that this may help in availing better Grade Pays under MACPS.
It was then decided that this issue be discussed and decided by each constituent organisation in their decision making bodies and then only JAC can decide over it. Each Constituent organisation is, therefore, requested to place this for discussion in their respective decision making bodies.
The meeting concluded that the main hurdle in the effective implementation of programmes given by Apex JAC is that there hardly exist any JAC at local level, except few stations. It was, hence, decided that this weakness has to be addressed first.
The meeting of Apex JAC deliberating the issue in detail decided to convene a Joint meeting of the National Executives of all Constituent Organisation in the third week of July 2009 in New Delhi to address the issue of proper functioning of local JACs. The date of the joint meeting will be 21st July 2009. The meeting shall be from 10 am to 5 pm. Venue of the meeting shall be Gandhi Peace Foundation Hall, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg(Rouse Avenue), New Delhi.
This Joint meeting of National Executives of all Constituent Organisations will, apart from discussing the formation and proper functioning of local JAC, will discuss and decide on the charter of demands and future course of action(s).
All the Constituent Organisations are therefore called upon to ensure presence of their National Executive Committee in the meeting slated to be held at New Delhi on 21st July 2009.
With warm regards,